CALLS FOR GALS AND DAUGHTERS.

bearmanric

Adding more later today Hot pink and uple laminats. Thank's for looking . Rick
wink.gif

Updated 1-3-2012

$25.00 CAMO EXTREME LAMINATE. RR2 TONEBOARD. NICE AND EASY DISTRESS.
calls4004-1.jpg

$25.00 PINK LADY LAMINATE YDD3 TONEBOARD AWSOME YOUNG HOWLS AND DISTRESS.
calls4003.jpg

$25.00 PINK LADY CLOSED REED.
calls4007.jpg

$25.00 WILDFIRE CLOSED REED.
calls3004.jpg

$25.00 COCOBOLO RR2 RED SWIRL CAMO TONEBOARD. GREAT FOR DISTRESS.
calls003-15.jpg

$25.00 ORCHID LAMINATE CLOSED REED.
calls3002.jpg

$25.00 DARK KNIGHT CLOSED REED. [SOLD]
calls3003.jpg

$20.00.00 CHILI PEPPER RED. RR2 TONEBOARD RED SWIRL CAMO. GREAT DISTRESS.
calls002-18.jpg

Well if my sweetheart can buy me a cabinet to house my my call collection, I suppose I can buy her calls to put in it. Because if she finds out there was 2 pink calls on here, and I didn't buy them for her, she's subject to get grumpy.

Mark the 2 pink calls sold, and while you're shipping those you better put the Dark Night in there too Rick. That is one classy looking call! Very nice turn and the way you worked the layers in that laminate just seem to accenuate it. Very classy looking call!!

Pay Pal is on the way!

Hi Rick:

All I can say is WOW!!!!! We received the calls today that you sent Maria. I couldn't believe when I opened up the box and you had also sent me a call as well. I can't wait to try it out and will be in Nevada tomorrow varmit hunting on Xmas day. Maria is at work right now and my wife and I decided to put the calls you sent her under the tree tomorrow from you. She is going to be so happy I know it. She was getting ready for work today and asking me if we could hunt this coming week and I told her we would. She was hoping they would come in this week and is anxious to try your calls out. She has been on your site several times in the last few days looking at the calls. You are a very special person and I hope you know that. You will be making a little girl very happy. She said she asked you if you put your name on them and we see you do have it on there which makes it much more special. Not only did you send me a call and two for her, you also sent a squeaker which is also in the box for her. I have one like that and now she has her own. I can't believe there are still people in the world like you!!!! Very nice Rick thanks so much. I am sure she will be on here as well giving you high praise. She lives for preditor hunting and all aspects of hunting and even spends many hours reloading with me. I bought another press for her so she can now reload her own ammo while I load mine. The best part is she skins out her own coyotes and cleans her own antelope, deer and anything she kills. I couldn't ask for any better daughter. She showed me your emails to her and sounds like you are very proud of your daughters which you should be.

Thanks Rick and if you ever come to Idaho send me a email telling me your coming....it will be my treat to take you hunting.

Last edited:
Thank's Jack hope you two have a great Christmas. I'm heading to Arizona on Jan 28th. might be coming through idaho. Hope you two have some great calling this week. Rick

Hey Rick. this is Maria. I received the calls yesterday for Christmas! & I couldn't believe I have my one of a kind calls. They are even more stunning to hold in my hands. Thank You So Much!! :)) you are so generous and kind. Also, I did notice the names on the calls. Thank you for doing that!! I've been driving my dad nuts learning how to call hahaha, still trying to get the hang of it. What a coincidence we are hunting this week so now i can use them this week! how wonderful haha! you honestly made my holidays With the best present a hunter could ever ask for.
Well if you come down south enough in Idaho, we all could meet and have dinner/lunch or something ha! well I sure do hope you and yer family had a terrific Christmas!
smile.gif

Happy Happy Holidays.
Thank you so much again.
Maria
laugh.gif

We went out for awhile this morning Rick and made about 5 stands. Didn't call anything in but Maria got to try out her new calls from you. She is doing great. She really likes them. I let her call all the time and helped her learn how to call. She is having fun. Here are some pictures this morning.

1download.jpg

2download.jpg

It was raining here this morning as well Rick. Thanks again. She was so excited to go this morning. She told me this morning she couldn't sleep thinking about going and trying her new calls out. You made her pretty happy. You are pretty special.

Package arrived today's mail Rick. Told the sweetheart I had ordered a couple calls for her... She looked at me like, "Yeah right!" She was plumb excited when she opened them up and found they were both pink!

She said, "Oh I love them!! They're beautiful!! I've got my own calls now!!"
Then she proceeded to make all sorts of strange noises with them.
grin.gif

Mine was plumb purty too bud!

Thanks much!!

Back